Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year

Hey Happy New Year! We've been very busy the last few days so we are very sorry we haven't found time to leave a message. We picked up my mam and dad last Sunday (28th) and they have been staying with us since, and it's been great! I missed them a lot so it's nice to see them everyday. We've taken them to the city to Victoria market and the ANZAC memorial. We also went to Ballarat to Sovereign Hill where we panned for gold and got our photo taken "old style"! We had a party New Years eve and Brad cooked a delicious BBQ. We had some people over and a lot of drink and some champagne to ring in the new year. On new years day we went to visit Brads dad and Heather and they had a lovely BBQ with some people over including more of Brads family so my parents have met my future in-laws! I hope you all had a great new year and Ill put another post up this week.
Hope everybody had a happy new year. Had a great night here with a BBQ party at the house. I managed to even have a few drinks myself. Been playing tour guide this last week for Tim and Helen. Think they've been enjoying the unseasonably cool weather (nice mid 20's) and we've all gotten a little more tanned walking about town. Getting married this Friday. Everyone has to keep reminding me as I keep thinking its still weeks away. Hard to believe the last few months have gone so quickly. We'll be back in Ireland in no time at all.
Unfortunately stuck in work for the next 4 days, so have to leave the rest of the guiding to Aimee. Please enjoy Ye olde photo.

2 comments:

gemma.mcgill said...

Did you dress up or just stick your heads in?

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!! Have a lovely day Friday!