Wednesday, June 24, 2015

About time

Hi its been ages since I've posted on the blog so I'm going to put up a few photos today. We've been busy since Scott arrived and I'm back to work about two months now. Brad is doing well in his new job he likes it a lot. Rory is getting so big and is starting his preschool year in September. It's amazing how quick the time has gone and I can't believe that in a few months I'll be buying a school bag and lunch-box and copies.
Scott is getting big now. He has one tooth and another on the way, he has learnt how to roll over and sits up really well and today he pulled himself up into standing using the coffee table. There's no stopping him at all!!!
The weather has been nice on and off so we had the paddling pool out yesterday and the boys loved it! Rory was in it nearly the entire afternoon. And Scott had a great time splashing around.
So that's it for today I will try to post a few videos too.
 
 



No comments: