Friday, July 18, 2008

Wicked Birthday!

It's my Birthday!!! Last night Brad took me to see Wicked! It's the story about the wicked witch of the west from the wizard of Oz. We liked it, is very witty and the music is good. I got a lovely birthday card from Brad's mum Helen (Thanks Helen) and Brad gave me a card and a very snazzy i-pod touch! I have to work out how to use it now! Spoke to my mum and Gem this morning on Skype. They were on to wish me a happy birthday. We are heading out to dinner tonight and its been a nice birthday so far!







I particularly liked the small touches on the show, like the street ligh
ts out front of the theatre that were all green and the drink glasses that had green lights built in.
This morning was a dipped theme lunch/late breakfast consisting of potato wedges, pita bread and various flavour dips. This was followed by more pavlova than we could possibly eat. This evening will be some fine quality oriental dining at Silks in the city.

2 comments:

Comfortably Numb said...

Happy birthday :)
Have a Blast :)

Cheers

MáirtínTJ said...

Happy Birthday Aimee!
I will drink some champagne on your behalf.